Translate

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Banana Smoothie (DF, GF)




This is Day 19 of my Daniel Fast.

This is a thick smoothie, I actually eat it with a spoon !!!   How can you go wrong with chocolate AND peanut butter AND coconut ?????


Ingredients:
2  very ripe bananas, sliced 
1/4 cup  Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1/4 cup peanut butter (no sugar)
1/2 Tbsp Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup water or unsweetened almond milk, if desired (I like mine thick so I add very little to none extra liquid) 

Directions:
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  

My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender


Part of the Daniel Fast is praising God.....SO......

Praise God for he is:
teacher, trustworthy, truth, Trinity, True-Vine, transcendent


I will ... satisfy all the needs of my people.  I, the Lord, have spoken.
Jeremiah 31:14 (GNT)


No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!