Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Grape Nuts Raisin Overnight Old-Fashioned Oats





I modified my recipe for Overnight Old-Fashioned Oats  to come up with this recipe.



Ingredients:
1/2 cup Quaker old fashioned oats
3/4 to 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (I use 1 cup)
1/2 banana, mashed 
1 date, chopped
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup Grape Nuts cereal
1 tsp Chia Seeds (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1 tsp Ground Flaxseed (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp maple syrup or date syrup

Directions:
Put all the ingredients into a jar with tight fitting lid and shake until well combined.  I use an "old"  16-oz glass peanut butter jar.    Then refrigerate overnight or for a few nights.  I had mine sit in the fridge for 4 nights and it was delicious the morning I ate it for breakfast.

Warm up in the microwave for about 90 seconds or eat cold.


Estimated Nutritional Value per serving based on 1 serving:  Calories 596,  Total Fat 7.7g, Cholesterol 0mg,  Sodium 289mg, Carbs 129.6g, Fiber 15g, Sugars 61.3g, Protein 12.5g




So never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord...
2 Timothy 1:8 (NLT)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!