Translate

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Pumpkin Spice Butter / Spread / Hummus - (DF, GF)

   

I intended to make pumpkin spice hummus....BUT.....since I am not a huge pumpkin or pumpkin pie fan, I really didn't like it for my hummus ......SO....my husband tried it on toast as "butter" or "spread" for his toast.  He REALLY liked it on toast !!!   He said it kinda tastes like pumpkin pie and he LOVES pumpkin pie.  SO....try it as hummus or butter on toast or a spread !!!




Ingredients:
1 can pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can pumpkin puree
2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground allspice
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 to 4 Tbsp milk,  or more until desired consistency
4 large medjool date (I usually cut into pieces)

Directions:

Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until desired consistency.  Add more milk, if needed to thin.

My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor
For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender


No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!