Translate

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Black Bean Hummus - (DF, GF)

  


I am on a hummus kick !  I have been eating an apple every day dipped in hummus, so I am having fun with different hummus flavors !!!

I really like this black bean hummus !!!  It is right up there with my other favorites: Sun Dried Tomato Hummus - Take 2 (DF, GF) and Chocolate Hummus - (DF, GF)




Ingredients:
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed) 
1 tsp minced jar garlic
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp chili powder
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1 Tbsp dried cilantro flakes
1/2 tsp paprika (I actually use smoked paprika )
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt (optional)
2 to 4 Tbsp water or liquid from beans,  or more until desired consistency (I actually use all the bean liquid)

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until desired consistency.  Add water or liquid from beans, if needed to thin.



My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor
For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender


1 comment :

  1. Thank You, Here I got best place about veg meat food. Your information so beneficial for us which can help to make best blog. If you want to get some unique information so please contact to Vezlay Veg Meat and you can also feedback about information.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!