Translate

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Peanut Butter Hummus - (DF, GF)

 


I am on a hummus kick !  I have been eating an apple every day dipped in hummus, so I am having fun with different hummus flavors !!!




Ingredients:

1 - 15 oz can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
a little less than 1/2 cup peanut butter (no sugar)
4 large medjool dates 
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon

Directions:

Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until desired consistency.  Add water or liquid from beans, if you want it thinner.

My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor
For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!