Translate

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

No Oil (Oil Free) Pasta or Pizza Sauce (DF, GF)

I decided to try making pasta and pizza sauce that had no oil or sugar and could be used for the Daniel Fast.

Both my husband and I LOVE this sauce and we use it for both pasta and pizza.  The only difference is that I do not include the red pepper when making the sauce to use on pasta. 

I used to have to add my own spices to store bought pasta sauce to taste like I wanted it to taste.  With this sauce, we do not need to add anything to make it suitable to our taste. 




Ingredients:
2 - 16 oz cans of tomato sauce
4 tsp dried oregano
2 Tbsp dried basil
4 tsp onion powder
4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp minced jar garlic
2 medjool dates 
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper (I only use when making it for pizza)
1/2 tsp ground fennel (optional)

Directions:
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!