Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Chickpea Flour Scrambled "Eggs" (DF, GF)

I decided to try another way of making "scrambled eggs" besides using tofu.

Both my husband and I thought this was really good.  I even had some leftover for the next morning and it still tasted fine.  


Ingredients:
1 cup chickpea flour
1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes  (I use Now Foods)
2 Tbsp  Ground Flaxseed
 1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp black salt
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp  SMOKED PAPRIKA
========
1 and 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk

Directions:
Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl until well combined.  Then add the almond milk and stir until well combined.  

Pour the chickpea flour mixture into a non-stick pan over medium heat.   Cook for about 2 minutes until the edges begin to get firm.  Then start to stir, chop and "flip" the mixture until desired "scrambled egg" consistency.  I cooked it for about 4 to 5 minutes to reach the consistency I prefer .

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!