Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Old-Fashioned Overnight Oats - Take 2 (DF, GF)

 


This is the recipe I make for myself all the time.  I make 10 servings at a time - I use empty glass peanut butter jars.  These keep in the fridge just fine for the 10 days !

I modified my recipe for  Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Old-Fashioned Overnight Oats (DF, GF) to come up with this recipe. 







Ingredients:
1/8 tsp salt
1 Tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1/3 cup Quaker old fashioned oats (heaping 1/3 cup)
1/2 to 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp Chia Seeds (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1 tsp Ground Flaxseed (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 cup raisins
1/2 tsp spirulina (optional)
2 large dates, chopped (or 4 small dates, chopped)
1 ripe banana, mashed
1/4 cup peanut butter (no sugar)

Directions:
Put all the ingredients into a jar with tight fitting lid and shake or stir until well combined.  I use an "old" 16-oz glass peanut butter jar.  Then refrigerate overnight or for a few nights.  

Sometimes I do add extra milk in the morning, before warming up if the oatmeal has soaked up all the milk.

Warm up in the microwave for about 90 or 120 seconds or eat cold.


No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!