Translate

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Peanut Butter Coffee Chocolate Chip Banana Mousse




I always LOVE coffee flavored things !!  This was thick and DELICIOUS !!!  I could not stop eating it !!!!  Mousse makes SUCH a good snack or dessert !!!  I  LOVE keeping some flavor of mousse in the fridge to eat when I have a craving for something sweet.  

I actually make the mousse and then leave it in the freezer for about a week before I take it out to eat it.  I think it has a better flavor - this gives it time for all the flavors to "blend together".






Ingredients:
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
1 tsp Coffee Extract  (I use OliveNation)
1 Tbsp instant coffee
1/8 tsp salt
2 really ripe bananas, sliced
2 oz vegan chocolate bar, broke into pieces

Directions:

Put everything in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.  

Pour into a jar or container. Put in freezer to firm.  Store in fridge.


My favorite food processor is the  KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor


For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

Estimated Nutritional Value per serving based on 4 servings:  Calories 206,  Total Fat 12.2g, Cholesterol 0mg,  Sodium 176mg, Carbs 21g, Fiber 3.4g, Sugars 12g, Protein 6.3g



They will call to me, and I will answer them.  I will be with them in trouble; I will rescue them and honor them.

Psalm 91:15 (NCV)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!