Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Chocolate Coconut Mint Balls



These are REALLY good.  They have a strong mint flavor.  My dad REALLY likes these.





Ingredients:
3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips (I actually used a 4.4 oz chocolate bar)
2 and 1/2 cups  Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp peppermint extract
1 Tbsp mint flakes

Directions:
Blend everything together in a blender until the mixture can easily be rolled into balls.

Roll into balls and put in freezer until hardened.  Then store in the fridge.

I've started using the  Farberware Cookie Scoop for forming the snack balls, instead of using my hands.  It is not as messy and the balls are a more uniform size.


My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender


Estimated Nutritional Value per bar based on 12 balls:  Calories 120, Total Fat 8.7g, Cholesterol 2mg,  Sodium 12mg, Carbs 9g, Fiber 1.9g, Sugars 6.7g, Protein 1.4g



Then everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Act 2:21  (NRSV)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!