Translate

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Coconut Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie (DF, GF)





This is a thick smoothie, I actually eat it with a spoon !!!   I LOVE the taste of peanut butter, coconut and banana !!!




Ingredients:
2 very ripe bananas, sliced 
2 to 4 Tbsp of water or unsweetened plant-based milk (depending on how thick you like it...I like it thick, so I use very little water or milk)
1/4 cup peanut butter (no sugar)
1/4 cup  Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)

Directions:
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  


My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender



But God is my helper.  The Lord is my defender.
Psalm 54:4 (GNT)


2 comments :

  1. I love coconuts, banana and good quality of peanut butter! I love thick smoothies, too! They're the best. This looks very delicious and filling! I also love to eat my smoothies in a bowl with a spoon... I've done it a few times, added super foods on top - wow! I enjoy it like cereal!

    Hugs! I will be emailing you sometime this month again... be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miliany !!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT to hear from you again !!!!!! I could eat the smoothies all day long !!!!!! GREAT - I'll be on the lookout for your email !!!!! Looking forward to it !!!! - Denise w/ HUGS !!!!!

      Delete

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!