Translate

Sunday, July 13, 2014

"Parm" Cheez




I LOVE "parm" cheez on pasta.  I like mine to have more of a "cheezy" flavor - so I use quite a bit of nutritional yeast. 




Ingredients:
1 cup almonds
========
1/2 cup  Nutritional Yeast Flakes  (I use Now Foods) 
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder 

Directions:

Place almonds in a blender or food processor and blend until the desired consistency (like almond meal).  Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.

Store in an airtight jar in the fridge.




Those who try to hold on to their lives will give up true life.  Those who give up their loves for me will hold on to true life.
Matthew 10:39 (NCV)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!