Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Spinach Tofu Scramble (DF, GF)




This is SOOOOOOO good.... I wanted to eat the whole thing in one sitting  !!!!





Ingredients:
1 cup chopped veggies of your choice (I used peppers and onion)
1-10 oz package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
--------
1 pkg firm or extra firm tofu (water packed), drained and squeezed dry
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried mustard powder
1/8 tsp assorted chili peppers spice (I used  Nanami Togarashi ) -optional
1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes   (I use Now Foods)


Directions:
Drain the package of tofu and squeeze to get out as much water as possible.  


I actually cook the veggies in the pan with a little water to soften them and slightly caramelize them - before adding the tofu .


Then crumble the tofu and add to the veggies in the pan.  Add all spices. Cook over medium-low heat until they are the consistency you like.  I happen to like mine on the drier side (because I usually put ketchup on them !!!).  




Commit everything you do to the Lord.  Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:5 (NLT)




No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!