Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie (GF)




Every weekend I make a banana smoothie or "banana soft serve ice cream".   This weekend it was SOOOOO good, I knew I had to post it !!!!





Ingredients:
2 very ripe bananas, sliced or mashed
2 Tbsp  Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
2 Tbsp peanut butter (no sugar)
1 vegan chocolate bar (about 1 ounce)

Directions:
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  


My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender


Whoever sins is guilty of breaking God's law, because sin is a breaking of the law.
1 John 3:4 (GNT)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!