Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Herb Potato & Squash Casserole


I just made a quick supper that actually came out pretty good.  I had some squash I needed to use... so this is what I threw together:

4 small sliced zucchini
1 large sliced yellow squash
4 medium sliced potatoes
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
1 cup vegan veggie broth

I put everything in a deep frying pan, then sprinkled paprika over everything.  Mix everything together.    Cook on medium heat until the veggies are the desired "done-ness".

Of course I put ketchup on mine (I put ketchup on everything !!!).


How strong God is ! He despises no one; there is nothing he doesn't understand.
Job 36:5 (GNT)


No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!