Translate

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Unusual post

Hi,

I have never formally introduced myself...my name is Denise.  This is an unusual post....I believe in the power of prayer and I am requesting prayers for my mom, Marie.   We were up visiting my parents and had to take mom to the ER yesterday.  She had emergency brain surgery to remove what the doctor said was a significant amount of blood on her brain.  Thankfully she made it through surgery.  She is in icu and the next 24hrs are critical.  Then they said the next week could be up and down.  She could have good days and bad days.  They are trying to prevent any infections or pneomonia.  I really appreciate all prayers for her...I am hoping and praying she has a speedy recovery and short physical therapy.  Thank you for all the prayers.

Sincerely denise

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!