Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mocha Coconut Peanut Butter Overnight Old Fashioned Oats




I combined my recipe for mocha and coconut to come up with this recipe.


Ingredients:
1/2 cup Quaker old fashioned oats
3/4 to 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (I use 1 cup)
2 tsp instant coffee
2 Tbsp  Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
2 tsp Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 date, chopped
1/2 small banana, mashed
1 tsp Chia Seeds
1 tsp Ground Flaxseed
1 to 2 Tbsp peanut butter (I use 2 Tbsp)
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 to 2 Tbsp brown sugar or or date syrup

Directions:
Put all the ingredients into a jar with tight fitting lid and shake until well combined.  I use an "old" 16-oz glass peanut butter jar.  Then refrigerate overnight or for a few nights.  I had mine sit in the fridge for 4 nights and it was delicious the morning I ate it for breakfast.

Estimated Nutritional Value per serving based on 1 serving:  Calories 594,  Total Fat 31.9g, Cholesterol 0mg,  Sodium 337mg, Carbs 68.3g, Fiber 14.7g, Sugars 25.2g, Protein 17.7g


But people are tempted when their own evil desire leads them away and traps them.
James 1:14 (CEV)


No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!