Translate

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mango Banana Coconut Smoothie (DF, GF)




 I decided to try  mango and banana with coconut !!!  I REALLY like it.



Ingredients:
2 very ripe bananas, sliced 
1/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1 mango, chopped
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 to 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (optional)

Directions:
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  


My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender


But now you have been set free from sin and are the slaves of God.  Your gain is a life fully dedicated to him, and the result is eternal life.
Romans 6:22 (GNT)





No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!