Translate

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Red Raspberry Banana Smoothie (DF, GF)




 I decided to try bananas and raspberries  !!!  I REALLY like it - it has a nice strong raspberry flavor - which I LOVE.





Ingredients:
2 very ripe bananas, sliced 
1 and 1/2 cups frozen raspberries (partially thawed)
1/4 to 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (optional)

Directions:
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  

You may need to add more liquid if you do not have a high-powered blender.


My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender



Guard your heart above all else,  for it determines the course of your life.
Proverbs 4:23 (NLT)






No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!