Translate

Monday, December 15, 2014

Mocha Coconut Old-Fashioned OverNight Oats (GF)




I combined my recipes for Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats  and Mocha Overnight Oats to come up with this recipe.  I sprinkled extra coconut on top of the oatmeal.  

This is SOOOOOO good....this might be my new favorite overnight oats recipe !!!!  
  

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Quaker old fashioned oats
3/4 to 1 cup almond milk
1/2 banana, mashed
1 Tbsp instant coffee
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1 Tbsp Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Chia Seeds (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1 tsp Ground Flaxseed (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 to 3 Tbsp peanut butter 
2 Tbsp brown sugar or maple syrup

Directions:
Put all the ingredients into a jar with tight fitting lid and shake until well combined.  I use an "old" 16-oz glass peanut butter jar.  Then refrigerate overnight or for a few nights.  I had mine sit in the fridge for 4 nights and it was delicious the morning I ate it for breakfast. 


Estimated Nutritional Value per serving based on 1 serving:  Calories 534,  Total Fat  29.7g, Cholesterol 0mg,  Sodium 295mg, Carbs 60.2g, Fiber 12g, Sugars 28.8g, Protein 15g


Shall we say, then, that God is unjust?  Not at all.
Romans 9:14 (GNT)


2 comments :

  1. Looks yummy! I've been experimenting with overnight oats, love finding new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS !!! I like to experiment with the overnight oats also - there are SOOO many things you can add to them !!!!! THANKS for taking your time to comment - I REALLY REALLY appreciate it !!! - DEnise

      Delete

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!