Translate

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Review of Nielsen-Massey Pure Coffee Extract




I LOVE Nielsen-Massey's Pure Extracts  !!  I use their Pure Almond Extract, Pure Chocolate Extract, Pure Coffee Extract and Pure Peppermint Extract on a regular basis.

They ALL are high quality extracts and add such a GREAT flavor to whatever I am making.  I use the extracts in SOOO many of my recipes !!


I was SOOOO excited when Nielsen-Massey (#NMVspring) contacted me about writing a review of one of their extracts.   I chose the Pure Coffee Extract because I happen to LOVE the coffee flavor in LOTS of my recipes !!!!

You will NOT be disappointed with ANY of Nielsen-Massey's Pure Extracts!!  Be sure to check out their website and see all the GREAT Pure Extract flavors they carry - you will find they can be used in several types of recipes to enhance the flavor !!!!




Check out the recipes I made using Pure Coffee Extract:







No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!