Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Curry Rice



Ingredients:

1 cup rice
2 cups water or vegetable broth
1 tsp curry powder
2 tsp vegan chicken broth powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp dried minced onion

Directions:

Place everything in a rice cooker.  Set the rice cooker for the regular cycle and cook until done.

I really like the Rival 6-cup Rice Cooker w/Steamer.   It makes cooking rice SOOO easy.  I just put all the ingredients in the cooker .  So my rice dish is complete with spices and veggies when the rice is cooked.  The 6 cup isn't a big rice cooker, but it is plenty for 2 people.  


See if there is any bad thing in me.  Lead me on the road to everlasting life.

Psalm 139:24  (NCV)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!