Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sweet and Salty Balls


These have the sweet taste of chocolate and the salty taste of pretzels.    I keep them in the fridge to help keep them firmer.



Ingredients:
1 cup crushed pretzels
1 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
2 Tbsp Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup molasses
1/4 cup almond milk

Directions:
Mix everything together in a bowl until thoroughly combined.  

Form into balls and put in freezer to firm up.  Each day these balls tend to get more flavorful.  I actually stored them in the freezer, but took some out to warm up to room temperature before eating them.  They stayed firm in the freezer, but I liked the taste of them at room temperature.

I've started using the  Farberware Cookie Scoop for forming the snack balls, instead of using my hands.  It is not as messy and the balls are a more uniform size.

Those who obey their human nature cannot please God.
Romans 8:8 (GNT)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!