Translate

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Orange ViceCreme


This is not my favorite ViceCreme, but my husband likes orange sherbet, so I make this for him. I prefer the chocolate ViceCreme !!!!

 Ingredients:
1 - 12 oz can of frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
3 Tbsp sugar
2-1/4 cups almond milk
2 tsp vanilla extract

 Directions:
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into ice cream maker and make the ViceCreme.

I actually have 2 ice cream makers; 1 that uses ice and 1 that doesn't.  I really like them both.  

The Hamilton Beach 68330R 4-Quart Automatic Ice-Cream Maker uses ice.  You can make a bigger batch of vicecreme, and I also think the vicecreme turns out "harder" than the other one.  At first I thought it would be a pain using one with the ice, but it really isn't.

The Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker does not use ice.  The vicecreme is softer than the other, but still comes out good.  The one thing I found is the bowl really needs to be kept in the freezer for about a week before using it.  There were times I only left it in the freezer a couple of days, and the vicecreme was REALLY soft.  The capacity is much smaller than the one that uses ice.


Be still, and know that I am God
Psalm 46:10 (NIV)


No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!