Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Banana Blueberry Oat Smoothie (DF, GF)




This is Day 9 of my Daniel Fast.  

This makes a great breakfast or lunch or snack.  This is thick.... I ate it with a spoon !!!  Leave out the oats for a thinner smoothie.



Ingredients:
2 frozen bananas, sliced
2 Tbsp Quaker Quick Oats
1/2 pint (1 cup) blueberries

Directions:
Slice bananas and put in freezer until frozen.  I always keep sliced bananas in a container in the freezer so I don't have to wait for the bananas to freeze.

Put frozen bananas, oats and blueberries in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  

If you do not have a high powered blender, you might want to use half frozen bananas and half "non-frozen" bananas so that it is easier to blend.

My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender



Part of the Daniel Fast is praising God.....SO......
Praise God for he is:
I am, infinite, intimate, indescribable, Immanuel, invisible, invincible, immortal 



Reverence for the Lord is good; it will continue forever.  The judgments of the Lord are just; they are always fair.
Psalm 19:9 (GNT)


No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!