Translate

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Coconut Date 'n Nut Balls (DF, GF)




This is Day 17 of my Daniel Fast.  

I made these to have as a snack during my third week.  I took some into my co-workers... these were their favorite "Daniel Fast snack balls !!!"


Ingredients:
2 cups walnuts
1 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
10 dates
1 Tbsp Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup water (you may need to add 1-2 more Tbsp if your dates are dry)

Directions:
Blend everything together in a blender until desired consistency. 

Form into balls and store in fridge.  Each day these balls tend to get more flavorful.  I like these better after they have been in the fridge overnight.

My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender


Estimated Nutritional Value per ball based on  25 balls:  Calories 97, Total Fat 8.3g, Cholesterol 0mg,  Sodium 1mg, Carbs 4.5g, Fiber 1.5g, Sugars 2.4g, Protein 2.7g


Part of the Daniel Fast is praising God.....SO......
Praise God for he is:
quiet, quick

....God's faithfulness is eternal.
Psalm 52:1 (GNT)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!