Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Banana Strawberry Smoothie (DF, GF)





This is Day 11 of my Daniel Fast.  

This makes a great breakfast or lunch or snack.  



Ingredients:
2 bananas, sliced
10 large strawberries


Directions:
Put bananas and strawberries in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  


My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender



Part of the Daniel Fast is praising God.....SO......
Praise God for he is:
King, knowing, kind


None of us can see our own errors; deliver me, Lord,  from hidden faults !
Psalm 19:12 (GNT)



1 comment :

  1. Your article is very helpful for me, I will follow your instruction. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!