Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mayo-Free Waldorf Salad Take 2 (Lemon and Vinegar)




I LOVE waldorf salad and am trying to come up with variations that do not use commercial vegan mayo.





Ingredients:
1 cup grapes
1 cup celery, chopped
1 cup raisins
3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
2 apples, chopped
2 Tbsp lemon juice
3 Tbsp red wine vinegar

Directions:
Mix everything together in a bowl - serve immediately or after it has been in the fridge. 


Estimated Nutritional Value per serving based on 6 servings:  Calories 215, Total Fat 9.4g, Cholesterol 0mg,  Sodium 21mg, Carbs 32.4g, Fiber 3.9g, Sugars 23.7, Protein 4.8g



But Jabez prayed to the God of Israel, "Bless me, God, and give me much land.  Be with me and keep me from anything evil that might cause me pain." And God gave him what he prayed for.
1 Chronicles 4:10 (GNT)


No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!