Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Coconut Fig 'n Date Balls (DF, GF)




This is Day 7 of my Daniel Fast.  I made these for my snacks during the second week of the Daniel Fast.

Ingredients:
2 cups dates 
1/4 cup water 
2 Tbsp ground fennel seeds
1 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1 cup dried Black Mission Figs  

Directions:
Put everything in a blender and blend until well blended. 

Form into balls and store in fridge.  Each day these balls tend to get more flavorful.  I like these better after they have been in the fridge overnight.

I've started using the  Farberware Cookie Scoop for forming the snack balls, instead of using my hands.  It is easier and not as messy.


My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

Estimated Nutritional Value per ball based on 28 balls:  Calories 77,  Total Fat 2.2g, Cholesterol 0mg,  Sodium 2mg, Carbs 14.9g, Fiber 2.1g, Sugars 11.7g, Protein .7g


Part of the Daniel Fast is praising God.....SO......
Praise God for he is:
great, glorious, good, gracious, guide, Godhead, grace

The laws of the Lord are right, and those who obey them are happy.  The commands of the Lord are just and give understanding to the mind.
Psalm 19:8 (GNT)


No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!