Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Banana Strawberry Grape Smoothie (DF, GF)





This is Day 13 of my Daniel Fast.  

This makes a great breakfast or lunch or snack.  





Ingredients:
2 bananas, sliced
10 large strawberries
1 cup red grapes


Directions:
Put bananas, strawberries and grapes in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  


My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender


Part of the Daniel Fast is praising God.....SO......
Praise God for he is:
marvelous, mighty, merciful, Messiah, magnificent, majesty, Master, Most-High, Maker




Keep me safe, also, from willful sins; don't let them rule over me.  Then I shall be perfect and free from the evil of sin.
Psalm 19:13 (GNT)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!