Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Daniel Fast Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Smoothie (DF, GF)




This is Day 4 of my Daniel Fast.

I did a slight modification of this recipe to come up with a Daniel Fast version.  This is a thick smoothie, I actually eat it with a spoon !!!  I sprinkle coconut on top...you can never have too much coconut !!!


Ingredients:
2 or 3 very ripe bananas, sliced 
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut  (I use Bob's Red Mill)
2 Tbsp peanut butter (no sugar)
1 or 2 Tbsp Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk or water
1 or 2 Tbsp date syrup

Directions:
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  

My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender



Part of the Daniel Fast is praising God.....SO......

Praise God for he is:
deliverer, divine, Deity, Daddy, defender


Please test your servants for ten days, and let them give us vegetables to eat and water to drink.
Daniel 1:12 (NKJV)


No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!