Translate

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie (DF, GF)




This is Day 18 of my Daniel Fast.

This is a thick smoothie, I actually eat it with a spoon !!!   I LOVE the taste of peanut butter and banana !!!






Ingredients:
2 very ripe bananas, sliced 
2 to 4 Tbsp of water or unsweetened almond milk (depending on how thick you like it...I like it thick, so I use very little water or milk)
1/4 cup peanut butter (no sugar)


Directions:
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  


My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender



Part of the Daniel Fast is praising God.....SO......
Praise God for he is:
unchangeable, unequalled, understanding, unfathomable, uncontainable


The Good News is about God’s Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. As a man, he was born from the family of David. But through the Spirit of holiness he was declared to be God’s Son with great power by rising from the dead. Romans 1:4 (NCV)

2 comments :

  1. Hey :)
    U hav sooooo many posts on ur blog :o
    I jus started blogging :p
    I wil try out this smoothie nd let u know how it turns out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H !!!! THANKS !!! That would be GREAT if you could let me know how you like it !!!!! I'd REALLY appreciate that !!!! THANKS SOOOOO much for taking your time to comment....I REALLY REALLY appreciate it !!! - Denise

      Delete

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!